Monday, March 11, 2013

College!!

Long time no see!! I've been enjoying my last months of holidays and started to get ready for college. Wow! it's kinda weird, I'm slightly anxious but I'm very much excited! College starts in a week and I still have to move out and get all of my stuff ready, but I'm also trying to have fun during my last days here in my hometown, that's why I've been focusing on photography, some reading, and spending time with my boyfriend.
I got "1Q84" (book 1, 2 &3!!) by Haruki Murakami for Valentine's Day and needless to say, I was MORE than happy, I was DYING to read them and I finished the first two books last week and I've got to say...Murakami never fails to amaze me!! 

Also my laptop broke for a few weeks so I decided to play around with my camera and use my boyfriend as a model (even if he say he isn't, he is, to my eyes, a great model haha) and I've been doing some snaps here and there, taking advantage of the roadtrips we did the past months (:



I hope I'll be able to update soon (:

xoxo 
Lupe

No comments:

Post a Comment