Thursday, December 27, 2012

Holiday greetings (:

My life has been rather crazy lately! First of all, the weather is more than unbereable around here...The past week was awful! Around 50 degrees!!!! :-(
My family and I didn't travel for Christmas at all...My dad's car broke and so did my mom's...So my grandma came by bus and my mom, my brother, my grandma and I spent Christmas together. Nothing special really. We got our car back but it broke AGAIN, and the same happened to my dad. Unbelievable!
So for New Years, I'll be spending it with my dad and hopefully I'll have more fun...I don't know. Lol.
I've been crazy looking for dorms near college...Everything is so expensive and since I have to move somewhere else, it's sort of impossible for me to check the places out...Ugh...I can't wait for it to be over!

How are you guys doing? Any plans for New Years?

Hope you have a good time with your family and loved ones!
xoxo
Lupe

No comments:

Post a Comment