Friday, December 28, 2012

On A Train

I'm sitting in a train to Joensuu at the moment. One hour left before I need to change in another train and in two hours I'll eventually arrive in Savonlinna, where my mom, brother, dog and some of my relatives are waiting for me. I've been reading Agatha Christie's And Then There Were None and the time has flied. I've red it already before, but wanted to read it again and managed to finish it now. I also took J. K. Rowlings The Casual Vacancy with me and will start it today. I have high expectations and I really hope it's good.
I was supposed to do a collage about "Travelling Comfortably", but this free internet connection in the train sucks. Probably I'll do it later then. Instead I give you now two quick pictures of my travelling outfit. I'm wearing the knit I bought and showed you yesterday, stretchy jeans and a pair of UGG boots.


Jeans from h&m/shoes from UGG Australia/Watch from Certina/Knit from JC

Surprisingly the amount of snow is decreasing the further north the train goes. Now I actually have only less than 30 minutes until I need to change my train, so I have to start wrapping my things up. Have a nice day! 

xoxo Pau

No comments:

Post a Comment