Thursday, December 27, 2012

Discount Finds





First thing in the morning we went to shopping center Jumbo with my friend. New entry of Dr. Denim's denim leggings had arrived in One Way just in time and I finally got Plenty's in "biking red". They weren't in discount, but I'm so glad that after all these weeks, I've been watching Nelly.com's website only to see that they aren't available, I eventually have ones on my own now. I also found a knit with -50% discount tag. I was actually planning to buy it earlier, but luckily I didn't do it until the sales. My catch isn't big, but I know I'm going to use both ones until I they break. In discount sales I've got a bad habit of buying things I don't really need, because of the low prices (I think I'm not the only one) and I'm happy that this time I managed to avoid it. Tomorrow I'll travel to Savonlinna and have no opportunity to shop there, so I think I'll "unfortunately" miss the best sales.

In one hour I'll have the first part (evaluative driving) of the second phase of driving school. Wish me luck!

xoxo Pau

No comments:

Post a Comment