Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmassy Greetings

It's been pretty quiet here lately. I've had so little time after moving back in Helsinki. I wanted that everything is in order for Christmas. On Sat we also celebrated the birthday of a close friend of mine. We went bowling and into a club. Bowling isn't my cup of tea and I really suck at spilling the pins. Before this I actually haven't turned my computer on in 4 days. So I haven't red any blogs or updated mine. I hope you all have enjoyded the Christmas and had a wonderful time with good company. I spent my Christmas at home here in Helsinki with my family. Our Christmas went calmly and after all the stress it was nice to relax in Christmas sauna and eat our stomachs full, too full. I was supposed to go cross-country skiing today and burn some fat, but haven't managed to do it since it's so cold out there (excuses, it's just too comfy on the sofa). So.. I think I owe a big mac for my boyfriend haha. Luckily I have Lili and she takes me out everyday for one walk at least. On 28th I'm going to countryside and stay there until the New Year's eve, when I'll come back to Helsinki. 


Merry Christmas afterwards & Happy New Year 2013 for everyone!


xoxo Pau

No comments:

Post a Comment