Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Time To Say Goodbye

Yesterday I was in a hurry the whole day. I had so many things to do and in the evening my friends from uni had organized a surprise farewell party for me. No one had arranged a surprise party for me before and I wasn't expecting anything at all. It was so nice to spend the last evening and celebrate the beginning of holidays with friends. I had such a good time. Thank you so much, you're awesome!!!
Today I've been a bit blue all day, because yesterday I had to say goodbye for so many good people that have became really important for me during the time I've spent here in Joensuu. Now I've been packing my things for tomorrow, when I'll leave to Helsinki. I became a sofa from my soon-to-be ex-flatmates ex-flatmate, when I moved in here and some guys from recycling center came today and took it away. I hadn't time to sell it and none of my friends needed it. Sad that I couldn't take it to Helsinki with me, because it was maybe the comfiest sofa I've never sat on.

Bye bye the best sofa ever, I miss you already!

I'm not good at saying goodbye, but I'll briefly try to form something about my feelings here and say things I want to say. Somehow in this kind of situations I always listen to Coldplay's song Amsterdam. I did it when I left Germany and when I left Helsinki for Joensuu. In one year I've been moving in and out more often than during my whole life before. Maybe that's why I have now this feeling that I need to find a place where I can and want to live longer than just months. I really like this place, I mean Joensuu, but I think that this isn't the right place to be for me. Leaving Joensuu makes me sad, but I know that I can always come back to visit here and I'll find a place to stay here. I'm also very thankful that I've met so amazing people here and some of them have became close friends for me. Now I'm also one experience richer than before and have many unforgettable memories with my Joensuu-friends. I definitely don't regret that I came here, but sadly now is time to say goodbye. I'm going to miss you guys so much!


With love,
Pau

No comments:

Post a Comment