Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12.12.12

Did someone say that the world ends today? Well there's still plenty of time for the Apocalypse. Despite that Apocalypse thing, my day has been quite ordinary. No one has proposed me (yet), even though it's the last chance to have this cool number combination on your wedding day, like 07.07.07. Instead of getting married I woke up early and bought a German dictionary that weights almost 3 kilos. How am I supposed to carry that ogre with me?! I also went to gym and after all these nacho plates it was quite a good idea. Usually I go to gym regularly, but last week I hadn't time to sweat at the gym, so now it's time to fix it. No clubbing and parties this weekend for me haha! 

Picture from Weheartit
That girl kindly shows you where I'm right now, because I bet that not all of you know where Joensuu is.

I bought few Christmas cards today and will send them tomorrow. I think that they wont be at the destinations before Christmas, because I'm going to send them in other countries. In Finland tomorrow is the last day to send Christmas cards, if you want them to be at their destination before Christmas. Tomorrow I'll also give you an outfit! :)

xoxo Pau

No comments:

Post a Comment