Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Market


I met Santa today! Hopefully I've been nice enough to get some presents this Christmas, at least I've tried to haha. I didn't actually make any gift wishes for this Christmas so I have no idea what I'm going to get or am I going to get anything. On Thursday my brothers and dad are going to come here and pick me and all my stuff up to Helsinki. We'll spend our Christmas there and go to the countryside maybe after the Christmas.
I made a deal today and I'm going to ski at the latest on 26th of December. And no, I don't mean that Alpine thing. Instead I mean that type of skiing that happens mostly on the flat ground in the woods and so on. We'll see what happens.
In the afternoon we went to a small Christmas market with Sini. It was full of beautiful handicrafts and art. I've bought all presents already and didn't buy anything this time. There were two ponies that the children could ride. It was way too cute. We also found maybe the sweetest interior shop ever in the attic of an old house. I drank hot chocolate for the first time in months and we had such a good time, once again.

Now some beauty sleep and back in business tomorrow, when I'll give you more pictures. Good night!

xoxo Pau

EDIT: I'm lucky to know people who are better in English than I am, like my boyfriend who told me that this skiing I meant is cross-country skiing. Thank you honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment