Saturday, January 5, 2013

Ringling





Silver ring - mom's old//rusty F-ring - Urban Outfitters//knot ring - Accessorize//denim shirt - Crocker for men, JC//Plenty denim leggins - Dr. Denim//bag - borrowed from F

Hello everyone! 

Yesterday I met Marika, who's one of my Joensuu-friends. It was so nice to see her before she returns to Joensuu. It feels strange going to work on Monday instead of going back to Joensuu and uni. We went to Fazer and wandered in stores. Once again, I found nothing I wanted to buy. On Thursday I actually got new leather gloves. I almost forgot. My suede leather gloves went missing on October when I travelled on a train to Joensuu. They were completely new and I was upset, but not anymore since I like my new ones even more. On Thu I was shopping with my mom and we hit the sales on Sokos and bought bag fulls of cosmetics. I don't have any outfit pics from Thu, but above you see my yesterdays look. I don't know how the light especially in pictures often distorts my hair color more reddish than it really is. I've got a tripod and try to learn how to use it properly. Soon I'm off to dog park with Lili.

Laters!

xoxo Pau

No comments:

Post a Comment