Sunday, January 6, 2013

Loppiainen


...or Epiphany or Drei Heilige Könige and so on. Today it was time to undress our Christmas tree and throw it away. We went to Rajasaari with my mom and Lili. It's a huge dog park with beach and everything. After wandering around in the dog park we wanted to visit Regatta, which is a small cabin cafeteria. Dogs are also allowed, but sadly it was full and we didn't want to freeze outside anymore, so we went back home.
Tomorrow I'll return to normal as well. Luckily I have an evening shift so that I don't have to wake up early. It has been a wonderful and relaxing holiday. I've seen lots of friends I haven't met in ages and got to spend time with my family and the most important Lili! Yesterday I went to my new gym for the first time in 3 weeks. Need to get my workout routine updated and start training again. I'm waiting for spring and dry streets bald from snow and ice, that I can go and do the thing I love and hate at the same time: JOGGING. Yeah, I know it's possible to jog also in Winter, but I'm so clumsy that I would just broke my leg. Hope you have been enjoying your holidays too!

xoxo Pau

No comments:

Post a Comment