Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012

I always try to write something before the year ends, and for some reason, I always wait til the last minute to do it so. I think it's because I don't like to jump into conclusions so fast...2013 is only a few hours away, so I'd like to take a moment to remember what I've been going through the past 12 months.
2012 was a great year, like Pauliina, I spent it also in Germany, and I got to visit many places, most of them in the most delightful company I could ever ask: good friends & family.
2012 was definitely a year for personal growth and self discovery, I went through hard times and I'm proud to say I got over them, and now I'm happy and thankful for all the experiences I've lived. Even the bad ones. I learnt that it's important to take things easily, not to freak out over small things, to relax. I also learnt it's okay to be confused and it's okay not to know exactly what are you going to do at certain times. 
People came into my life in the most unexpected and expected ways, and I'm glad each of them crossed my path. And also, people have left, to find their own way, and that's okay too...Life it's a long path and nothing is forever. Not even family. Not even friends. That's why it's so important to cherish each moment with them, and learn from each relationship we're in: wether if it's love or a friendship. But we should never forget about the relationship we have with ourselves (:
Thanks to my friends, family and special ones who made this year an awesome year and thank you for all the support you've given me (:
I wish everyone 365 days filled with love, good vibes, tolerance, personal growth and lots and lots of LOVE.

Best wishes!
xoxo
Lupe



No comments:

Post a Comment