Sunday, December 30, 2012

Fluffiness - A Collage

Fluffiness

Upper row: light grey jumper from Levi's//white stitch jumper from Topshop//striped metallic jumper from Topshop, HERE on sale//dark-green jumper from Romwe//gray jumper from Chicnova//leopard shoulder jumper from Chicnova, HERE//black studded jumper from Romwe, HERE
Lower row: cream jumper from Romwe, HERE//oversized jumper from Newlook//skull print jumper from Newlook, HERE//beige jumper from Chicnova, HERE on sale//rose ribbed sleeve jumper from Newlook, HERE on sale//dark red ribbed sleeve jumper from Newlook, HERE on sale//leopard print jumper from shelikes.com, HERE

Maybe I'm getting a bit obsessed with Polyvore and fluffy jumpers. I gathered 14 different fluffy jumpers for you. Some of them are very basic and simple and some are more particular. The lighter and printed ones please my eyes. If I start to like one color, I want everything in it. Lately my favourite colors in clothing have been white and dark red. For example last summer I hoarded everything in white, haha.

What do you say, does fluffiness enthuse you?

xoxo Pau

No comments:

Post a Comment