Saturday, December 29, 2012

Travelling Comfortably

After two hours of badminton I decided to relax and do Polyvore collages about "travelling comfortably" as I promised yesterday. I think that the cornerstones of a good travelling outfit are a large bag, flat shoes and a stretchy bottom. When doing the collages below I was obviously thinking about the current weather conditions in Northern Europe, so that the outfits aren't perhaps the best ones when traveling in warmer countries. As a result you see two different collages where I've used my cornerstone elements of a good travelling outfit and spiced the simple looks with interesting details in materials, prints and accessories. In the first one I used darker colours and silver. I tried to do it a bit like my yesterday's travel look. I also put the desired Antigona bag from Givenchy in it. In the second one the coloring is lighter and accessories are based in silver like in the first one. I added Mulberry's lastest newcomer into it. Which one would you prefer? Givenchy's Antigona or Del Rey from Mulberry?




The first one:
Scarf from Louis Vuitton
Knit from Romwe
Kissy denim leggings from Dr. Denim, HERE
Digital watch from Casio, HERE
Antigona bag from Givenchy
Boots from UGG Australia

The second one:
Aviator sunnies from Ray-Ban
Fluffy knit from Chicnova, HERE on sale
Watch from Fossil
Printed scarf from Mulberry
Denim Curve Skinny jeans from Levi's
Del Rey bag from Mulberry
Chelsea boots from Rag & Bone, HERE
Earrings from Swarovski

I was planning to have a "boring" New Year's eve at home, but that plan might change now. Last year I was in Germany and it was a memorable evening, one of the best New Year's I've had. I decided long ago that I won't be going to a club, since they are so full and it's going to be a long night when waiting for a taxi and so on. I wish I lived in the city center of Helsinki. Anyway.. I'll tell you more, when I'm sure about it.

I could wear both of the outfits and think that after doing those collages I need to get a fluffy jumper myself. Which one of the collages is your favourite?

xoxo Pau

No comments:

Post a Comment