Sunday, December 30, 2012

Paris

Picture from weheartit

I JUST WANTED TO SHARE WITH YOU that I'm going to Paris in July for five entire days. Seems that I've been pretty nice this year, because I got the trip as a Christmas present from my mom. The trip came as a complete surprise for me. Mom, if you see this, you're the best! I love to travel and especially city holidays are made for me. The trip needs to be planned good, because there's going to be so many things to see and I bet that we won't have enough time for everything. I've also heard that Paris can be a bit complicated for a first timer and I'm definitely one. I have always wanted to travel there, but never been before, and now it's going to happen. I'm so excited! Time to start saving some money. Luckily I got a job starting in the beginning of January. 
And if someone has any travel tips for Paris, I would be very thankful to get some. Thank you! 


xoxo Pau

No comments:

Post a Comment