Saturday, December 15, 2012

Lazy Saturday







Today I've been up to nothing special. I've been so tired after this week full of exams, that I just met two friends and checked out couple flea markets with them. Our flea market "tour" wasn't very successful, because we found nothing. I just wanted to share these pizza pictures with you. Don't they look good? We made pizza with Sini when I came back home. I made a pizza with mozzarella, pesto, tomatoes and rucola. I made Italian style pizza for the first time and think that the outcome was pretty good. The pesto was maybe a bit too much and could have left it out of my pizza. Sini's pizza included feta, minced meat, tomatoes, ananas and cheese. No worries, we didn't eat the whole pizzas at once. Yum yum!

xoxo Pau

No comments:

Post a Comment