Friday, December 14, 2012

Hyve&Pahe

I stayed in my plan and went to gym today. After working my butt off, I met a friend of mine in my favorite cafeteria named Pahe (in English: vice). It belongs to a restaurant/cafeteria concept named Hyve&Pahe. Hyve (in English: virtue) is a wok restaurant that's located in downtown Joensuu. Pahe is right below it on the street level. It's not only an ordinary café, but also a chocolate café that serves deadly delicious chocolate cakes and drinks. Only minus I can give is that its opening times suck. It's closed on Sundays and on Saturdays it's open only till 5 o'clock. But if you ever stray into Joensuu, you must visit there anyway!

My favorite one is on the right upper corner. It's a chocolate cake with cherries. I love everything that has something to do with cherries.

Lots of different coffee and chocolate drinks.

For more information go here (only in Finnish).
Now I'm off to Play with Sini to meet some of our friends. Have a nice evening/day!

xoxo Pau

2 comments:

  1. I love reading this blog, it's amazing! Keep up the good work :) P.S. Got to check out that cafeteria if I ever visit Joensuu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much! You made my day :) I highly recommend!

      Pau

      Delete