Thursday, December 13, 2012

Winter Breeze 2




Jacket from Zara/Knit from Zara/Plenty denim leggings from Dr. Denim, here/Beanie from Carlings/Scarf from H&M/Mittens from Sokos/Bag from Furla/Boots from UGG Australia

We have some kind of small snow storm here in Joensuu. It's been snowing all day and there seems to be no end to it, moreover it's been a darn windy day. Sending the Christmas cards wasn't that easy, when I got to a mailbox in this terrible weather it was surrounded with huge piles of snow and the mailbox was so full that I had to force the cards in it. Seems that I wasn't the only one who was on the move late. We also went to the police station with Sini, because of a pair of keys she found last evening laying on the street. In addition to Sini, I've also another flatmate Anna. She has her birthday today. We bought a small present for her with Sini and ate together delicious profiteroles (fi. tuulihattuja). I just love those moments, when we all three sit around our kitchen table and chitchat for hours.

But now some tea, candles, good book, woolen socks, my most comfortable sofa on the earth and a blanket. Laters!

xoxo Pau

2 comments: